|2017 DATES? - July 7-9, 2017||Return to top of page|
|WHERE IS THE EVENT HELD?||Return to top of page|
|Seattle Center Fisher Pavilion and Lawn, about 200 yards NW of the Space Needle.|
|HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET IN?||Return to top of page|
|THE BIG DEAL: GET IT HERE
- Includes 30 Beer Tickets & Official SIB Glass. $40 ADVANCE ONLY
REGULAR ENTRY: GET IT HERE
- Includes 10 Beer Tickets & Official SIB Glass. $25 ADVANCE ONLY
Or $30 at gate (CASH ONLY)
- Includes 10 Beer Tickets & Official SIB Glass.
- Extra beer tickets available for $1 each
- Beers are 4oz. servings
- Beers cost 1 to 7 tickets, depending on how much it costs us.
- Prices are NOT based on rarity.
- There are dozens of 1 ticket beers. Usually over 50.
- There's also 3-ticket FULL PINTS available in the Grande Beer Garden
- Free re-entry: COME BACK ALL WEEKEND! (must have glass & wristband. NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- $5 cover for non-drinkers
|ANY SPECIAL DEALS?||Return to top of page|
|YEP! - THE BIG DEAL|
|WHAT'S THE GRANDE BEER GARDEN ALL ABOUT?||Return to top of page|
|FULL PINTS for $3 (3 beer tickets). Sweet deal!
- The GBG (Grande Beer Garden) is the very best beer value in the event
- If you want to just come hang out, enjoy a cold pint, people watch, and check out the bands, the GBG is for you.
- Pilsner Urquell (Czech Republic), Crispin Blackberry Cider, and Blue Moon are the featured pints this year.
|CAN I COME BACK THE NEXT DAY IF I HAVE EXTRA BEER TOKENS?||Return to top of page|
|- Yes, by all means.
- You must have your glass AND wristband from the previous day. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Beer tickets are good for all 3 days.
|WHY DO SOME BEERS COST MORE THAN OTHERS?||Return to top of page|
|Part of what makes SIB special is the incredible range of beers we offer, both draft and bottle. The number of tickets a beer costs is based on how much the event paid for that particular beer. Some of them are among the most expensive beers in the world. Others are medium priced craft beers from breweries in the area. And then there's everything in between. This system alone makes our event a true rarity and enables the consumer to try $40 per bottle beers for just a couple of bucks.|
|CAN I BRING MY CHILD?||Return to top of page|
|No, but you can bring your dog! BEERFEST IS PET FRIENDLY|
|WHEN DO TAPS SHUT DOWN?||Return to top of page|
|- No beer will be served after 9:40pm on Fri/Sat, 6:40pm on Sun
- LAST CALL is 9:20pm Fri/Sat, 6:20pm Sun
- The event closes at 10pm Fri/Sat, and 7pm on Sun
|IS THERE ANY FOOD ON SITE?||Return to top of page|
|Mmmmm. Beer n food:
- Athena's Greek
- Bakke Bros Jerky
- Caveman Eats
- Das Brat
- Ekernal Bliss Kettlecorn
- Grilled Cheese Experience
- The Dump Truck
- Tornado Potato
|PARKING?||Return to top of page|
|- Lots of street parking around Seattle Center, which feature city metered spots.
- Also a number of Seattle Center parking garages, found on their website.
- You can find limited FREE parking NORTH of Mercer Street if you don‘t mind walking 5-6 blocks.
|WHAT PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IS THERE?||Return to top of page|
| - Take the bus
- Seattle Monorail
- Ride your bike (the one with training wheels)
- Walk if you live within 2 miles. You‘ll need the calorie burn anyway.
|CAN I BRING IN OUTSIDE BEVERAGES?||Return to top of page|
|Sorry but no. All bags will be checks. Outside food OK though. We have free rinse water at all beer tables, and 17oz bottled water for $1. Food vendors also offer a variety of of N/A bevs for sale.|
|WHAT IDENTIFICATION DO YOU ACCEPT?||Return to top of page|
| - First, ID is required for everyone regardless of age. Acceptable forms are:
1) a driver's license with a photo from any state
2) a current passport
3) a DMV Identification card
4) a military card.
- The state identification card and/or the military card must bear a picture of the person, the person's name, address, date of birth, a physical description and the signature of the person
|DO YOU TAKE CREDIT CARDS?||Return to top of page|
|Our event is cash only unless you purchase online in advance. There are ATM machines on site.|
|WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?||Return to top of page|
|You can email us at email@example.com|